What do you do with my Data?
The protection of your personal Data is an important priority for Naas Oil Group. From time to time to help us offer you a better standard of service we use your Personal Data for the following legitimate interests to our business:
- Contacting you by mail and email about your account with Invoices, Statements, Balances and other important information
- Telling you by mail and email about products and offers which we think will be relevant to you
- Where you have bought from us in the last 12/18 months, contacting you by e-mail and/or SMS texts about our news and offers.
How do you protect my Personal Data?
We look after your personal information at all times by using the appropriate security and technical controls. Our Technical Controllers or anyone who is handling your Data have to comply with our very strict standards of operations under European Data Protection Law.
How long will you hold my Personal Data?
We are obliged by Law to hold your account information such as name, address and transaction details for 7 years. In relation to sending you out marketing information we will hold it for 18 months. You are free to ask us at any time what information we hold about you. To do this you must drop us a line at the address below.
Who will you give my Personal Data too?
We will not distribute your personal information to anyone unless we have your permission or are required by law to a person authorised to obtain data under specific legislation.
I don’t want to receive any more marketing information.
If you do not wish to receive any more marketing information from us by email, post or telephone, you are obliged to contact us and we will stop immediately. Your information will still be held by us where we are legally obliged to do so.
Please contact us if you would like any of the following:
- To enquire what information is being processed
- A copy of the information that is being processed
- A copy of deletion of information held on you
- To request that your information be handed over to someone else
- To contact us if you wish to object to the processing of your information
- To contact us if you wish to make a complaint
Please see our contact address for all correspondence below:
Naas Oil Group,
The Maudlins Industrial Estate,
Last updated on June 22nd, 2018.