- Improves overall efficiency
- Inhabits sludge formation
- Reduces maintenance
- Avoids operating problems
- For a greener, cleaner burn
- More than pays for itself
- One bottle treats approx 1000 litre
How does it work?
Exocet has a mixture of anti-oxidants, dispersants, detergents, corrosion inhibitor, metal deactivator
and other fuel stabilisers that help keep the fuel fresh, the boiler clean and avoid other operating
problems that regularly occur.
A cleaner oil tank and boiler
Sludge, rust and other deposits can also build up in storage tanks and boiler fuel lines as the fuel
degrades over time – increasing the likelihood of boiler shutdowns occurring.
How many bottles will I need?
One bottle treats approx 1000 litres, but bottles do not need to be used all at once and have a two
year shelf life from date of manufacture.